SSISD | Douglas Home | Sitemap | Translate
Douglas Campus Information
Start Time - 8:00 a.m.
Dismissal Time - 3:20 p.m.
* The front doors will open at 7:20 a.m. each morning.
* Car riders and walkers will enter the building on Calvert Street at the front door.
* Bus riders will enter the building on the east side drive.
* Students who arrive before 7:50 a.m. will wait in the cafeteria and will be dismissed to class at 7:50 a.m.
* Calvert Street #1 – Wiggins, Potts, Johnson, Charlton will dismiss by the front door.
* Calvert Street #2 – Hartley, Moreland, Mathews, Ross, Sapaugh, Evans will dismiss at the middle door.
* Freeman Street – Fouse, Burton, Martinez, McKinney, Coleman, Willis, Alexander will dismiss at the back of the school on Freeman Street. The gate will be unlocked by staff.
* Bus riders will dismiss on the east side door in the bus lane.
* Walkers will dismiss at the front door using the crosswalk and will be supervised crossing the street.
* Breakfast will be served from 7:30-7:55 a.m.
* Free/Reduced Lunch Forms must be completed each year and returned ASAP. These are available online at www.ssisd.net; click on MEAL APP NOW. Forms must be completed online or on paper copy which will be sent home during the first week of school
* Breakfast Prices: Student-$1.00, Reduced-$.30, Non-Student-$1.60
* Lunch Prices: Student-$2.25, Reduced-$.40, Non-Student-$3.25 * Payment for lunches may be paid online at www.ssisd.net; click on LUNCH MONEY NOW.
* Student charge allowance will be limited to $25.00.
* Snacks will be available for purchase during recess. Snacks, juice, bottled water are available. Prices vary.
* Students may bring a snack from home.
* Attendance is important to perform successfully in school. Please call the office if your child will be absent.
* Upon a student’s return to school, please send a note from the parent or doctor stating the reason for the absence.
* Absences are monitored and must be reported when a student has 10 absences without a doctor’s excuse.
* Please check student folders/backpacks for work, notes from school or notes from teachers. Parents may also use this as a communication tool.
* SSISD Website – www.ssisd.net
* SSISD Facebook Page
The mission of the Sulphur Springs Independent School District is to provide students with the skills that will prepare them to adapt and excel in a fast-changing world, enabling them to lead productive lives. The district shares with parents and the community the responsibility of promoting high standards and expectations as we provide opportunities for all students within our diverse community to attain personal growth and to become lifelong learners.
Douglas Intermediate School | 600 Calvert St. | Sulphur Springs, Tx 75482 | Phone (903) 885-4516 | Fax (903) 439-1181
COPYRIGHT © 2017 - SULPHUR SPRINGS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT